Details provided to the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show for the purpose of registration will be used to ensure that individuals are:
- Legitimate industry professionals, to do so the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show may validate details against regulatory bodies data sets.
- Provided with relevant information relating to the event.
- Data may be shared with third parties to ensure the provision of services deemed essential to the event being run. Data shared for this reason will not be used to market any services or products without the consent of the individual.
- Registration data will be shared with the BDA to provide CPD certificates.
- Individuals reserve the right to opt-out of communications from the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show at any point in time.
- Attendees to the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show will have the option for their badges to be scanned in while visiting theatres, by doing so they are consenting to their registration details being shared with the sponsor of the theatre and / or sponsor on the session. You can however revoke this at the show by visiting the registration kiosks on the concourse.
- By allowing an exhibitor to scan their badge during the event individuals are consenting to their registration details being shared with this exhibitor.