- Details provided to the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show for the purpose of registration will be used to ensure that individuals are:
- Legitimate industry professionals, to do so the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show may validate details against regulatory bodies data sets.
- Provided with relevant information relating to the event.
- Data may be shared with third parties to ensure the provision of services deemed essential to the event being run. Data shared for this reason will not be used to market any services or products without the consent of the individual.
- Registration data will be shared with the BDA to provide CPD certificates.
- Individuals reserve the right to opt-out of communications from the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show at any point in time.
- Attendees to the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show will have the option for their badges to be scanned in while visiting theatres, by doing so they are consenting to their registration details being shared with the sponsor of the theatre and / or sponsor on the session. You can however revoke this at the show by visiting the registration kiosks on the concourse.
- By allowing an exhibitor to scan their badge during the event individuals are consenting to their registration details being shared with this exhibitor.
Terms and conditions
- There is strictly no admittance to minors or anyone under-18, as we are not covered by insurance. Please make alternative childcare arrangements, there are no crèche facilities at the NEC.
- We recommend you bring a business card if you don’t register prior to the event.
- The British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show reserves the right to reject admission of any individuals who are not deemed to be relevant industry professionals.
- By attending, visitors agree not to take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour, or any activity which may disrupt the Event. Failure to adhere to this could result in being asked to leave the Event.
- It is a requirement of entry that all visitors will register in their own name and display a valid visitor badge. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure to do this is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
- Please note that official photographers will be present at the Conference, the Exhibition and at the social events filming videos, lectures and taking photographs. By attending the Event, visitors consent to such filming and photography and the British Dental Conference and Dentistry Show is entitled to use all videos and photographs of visitors, for marketing and promotional purposes in all or any media, without compensation or liability.